You can share your Gantt with other people like co-workers or clients. Additionally you can select if those persons can only read the data (read-only mode) or if they also can make changes in your Gantt.
In order for the sharing to work you also need to share your Google calendar with the other person because otherwise Google does not allow GANTTplanner to access the calendar events. Let us start by open your Google calendar.
- Make sure you are logged-in into GANTTplanner.
- Click on "Share" in the Gantt toolbar.
- Copy the share link and send it to all the people who should have access.
More information about how to share your Google calendar with other people can be found in the Google Help Center.
- On the calendar page click on the arrow of the calendar, you would like to share.
- Click "Share this calendar".
- In the share page, add the email address of the other person.
- Select if the other person can only view the data or also edit the data. If you select view only then the other person can also not modify the data inside GANTTplanner.
- Click "Add person".
- Click "Save" to finish.